Wednesday, February 18, 2015

CHARLESTON WV TRAVEL SESSIONS 2015...CHARLESTON WV CHILDREN AND FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

Hello again my dear WV friends! Its that time of year again and oh, I am just SO excited! I actually get to spend a great deal of time in the mountain state this year because my sister is getting married in JULY!!!

So this year Stephanie Marie Photographie will be in town JUNE 4-7, 2015.  We've had so much fun over the years and I cherish getting to travel and capture the families in a town so near and dear to my heart.  If this will be your first time joining us, feel free to check out the fun from just the most recent 2 years: {psst...this is actually the 5th travel year to Charleston!}   2014 below and 2013 and 2012

So what will be up to this year? For booking and inquiries, please request information at stephaniemariephotographie@gmail.com or 615.810.9048.  As always, these sessions are limited! So call today!





No comments:

Post a Comment