Friday, February 14, 2014

10 on 10 Moms Who Click Project, BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER, Nashville TN modern children's photographer...

Due to this AMAZING project I am honored have been invited to last year, I concentrated my vision of the project capturing the everyday beauty of our life...I had never seen our life with more open eyes, so much beauty was waiting just in my backyard, just in our living room, just in us...it changed how i saw the simple joy of life!
That being said...I did NOT ONE styled session with my kids ALL year! So, when our cherish Aunt Carlee came home after her 3rd week of her 2nd semester at Mississippi State with deep Auburn locks (normally a light brown, dirty blonde shade) I knew...it was go time!!! So we got all sussed up & studly and hit a spot I eyed on our way back from a Sunday drive the week before...

Follow our circle around and be inspired! The fabulous Kathleen Ries is up next~!


joyful. fun. life.
www.stephaniemariephotographie.com

9 comments:

  1. you truly are amazing! these turned out to be more than i expected, i love you and am proud to say i've been your model since the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous portraits, Stephanie! Wow. Love the wood and the golden toned backdrops in the fields. What is the Mom's Who Click project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! no idea, i think my 3 month hiatus brain trumped my typing fingers in that title!

      Delete
  3. Love this styled photo shoot! How fun! I agree this project really does make you see the beauty in the every day. And oh my goodness I love the spot you chose and of course the adorable kiddos and gorgeous Aunt Carlee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful portraits Stephanie. The first one is so lovely, her eyes and that perfect skin & coloring...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! Great styling and fab vibe to the session! Your family is gorgeous - love those eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! The fur coat and tie are just adorable. You really captured the love they share with their aunt and what a fun location you found, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got an exquisite shot of the mom! gorge:)

    ReplyDelete