Monday, October 14, 2013

10 on 10 circle, this photogs life in 30 days, Nashville TN lifestyle photography

Its that time of the month again! I just LOVE being a part of this fabulous group of photogs, documenting OUR lives! 
Lucky for me, the group opened up to not only shooting on the 10th of the month this time, but to showcase our life over the last month...not going to lie, with Christmas season in full swing insanity and just life in general, I needed the room to post from the entire month! 
This month, London was chosen by Ally the Alligator to have a VERY treasured sleepover! Which means a lot.  It means my miss priss exemplified exceptional behavior in class...if you know my girl, this is a HUGE deal! 
I also had the honor of being the maid (or matron, rather, bc im married, but that just sounds too old for me! lol!) in my best friends wedding! We did her bridal session at the location of the wedding 4 days before and she truly left me speechless...it was an amazing experience...there is something SO wonderful about feeling utter happiness for someone you love so much...it will be a treasured experience for me!
Being the token family photog, I also got to shoot my aunt-in-laws (is that a thing?!?) wedding.  The 2nd for both, it was truly an eye opening experience getting to witness that we as humans beings will always seek love and happiness.  We strive for it and it was amazing getting to watch their union and their 2nd chance at true love!
Grab a cup of joe and follow the circle around to experience your own glimpse at some remarkable women starting with the uber fabulous work of Eva Creel Photography CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wedding photos!! I particularly love the bride at the window. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this glimpse into you month. Way to go London! I'm sure she was thrilled to bring home Ally the Alligator. And your wedding shots are amazing! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful, but those bridals....LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lifestyle photography. All these pictures are brilliant. These wedding clicks are my favorite among all and reminded me of my wedding. We had a country wedding at one of beautiful Chicago wedding venues on the Christmas Eve. I can never forget this day!!

    ReplyDelete